Ease of Use
No Training Required, Zero citizen developers needed, WYSIWYG
No-vendor lock-in. Made for developers to use and extend
Convert your idea to an app within days. Get quick feedback, include stakeholders, review and perfect.
Undaku Life Cycle
StartUndaku's cornerstone was set in place when our co-founders anticipated the onslaught of SaaS.
- The Undaku commenced, where we allowed users to deploy SaaS just by dragging and dropping.
- Being well-versed in technology, the Undaku team was a solid foundation for would-be entrepreneurs who lacked the requisite technical know-how.
- Our team started helping aspiring entrepreneurs from day one.
ScaleWe never had any trouble getting the word out. We were determined enough to succeed and reach a wide audience and our no-code concept actually saw growth in a short time.
- Though it may have been a small group, many business owners in tech and non-tech industries gave their support to Undaku.
- We're more than just a market leader when it comes to the content we provide for developers.
- We're a full-fledged SaaS ecosystem in and of itself. We Are Undaku.
GrowProud to say, noteworthy to think and simple enough to express it to the world, Undaku ACHIEVED the objective!.
- A slew of new superhumans joined us, including programmers, analysts, field experts, and more.
- As we say, the story must go on. Undaku’s eyes are set on a larger picture and goals at this phase.
- People who are just starting out or growing their presence in the SaaS ecosystem may anticipate receiving special focus from us.
Ready to get started?
Just drop in your details and we’ll be right with you
Undaku Core - No-code platform
Our no-code platform has all the great features to build a line-of-business app. Get started with no prior knowledge or training. We have built the platform for any computer user to build the Apps for their business.
- WYSIWG tool
- Application builder, Forms, Events , Actions
- Workflow Automation
- Data import and Export
- User Management and fine grained Role based access
- Data protection & Security
Undaku SaaS Ops
Undaku SaaS Ops manager provides the rich toolset to deploy and operate your business applications to global provide and provide SaaS services at scale.
- Scale Globally- Deploy where your customer is
- Subscriptions management
- Different Multi-tenancy that fits your scale
- Price modelling
- Plan & Product Catalog
- Usage based billing
- Tax calculations
Undaku SaaS Business Suite
The business suite empowers the running of your business , right from a CRM module to manage your customers upto invoicing , analytics and reporting , customer service, renewal reporting etc
- Leads, campaigns ,Clients forms etc. - integrate with HubSpot
- Customer Services - Queries, bugs etc..
- Churn rate
- Plans and adoption
See what our customers are building!
CRM for Insurance
Digitized the entire CRM workflow and went live in 30 days. Only business analyst used to build this application.
Fleet Maintenance Management for Shipping Company
Shipping company having 200 plus ships built the fleet maintenance schedule SAAS application on Undaku. Went live in few weeks with a citizen developer.
Field Services Management for Hardware Company
Hardware provider built this SAAS application to manage and schedule their fields services operations. Go-Live in 3 weeks.
Management Portal for Recruitment Tech
HR SAAS application to manage freelance projects and contractors. Go-Live in 3 weeks.
See what our customers say
It’s important to learn from people who use our platform to
build unique systems.
Here’s some of what they have to say about Undaku.
Undaku was a real time saver for my work. With just the right tools to work on, the clutterless app building experience was just what we needed. Quick go-to-market helped us to gather most accurate feedback from early customers and helped make key decisions.
We were exploring “no code” platforms to build a prototype and a MVP for an idea. Came across Undaku and it was feature rich, yet easy to use and spin up a prototype in a matter of few hours. Their customer service was very impressive and responsive. I would recommend Undaku if you are looking for a no code solution to bring products to market faster.
Easy and functional. Much of all we needed were quite easily built with Undaku. A hasslefree product to integrate with our current ecosystem. Overall total cost of ownership was reduced substantially , yet received a high quality deliverables within short deadlines